Temporary and Permanent Residencies

We assist with the obtainment of temporary residencies due to EMPLOYMENT or INTRA-COMPANY TRANSFER for Argentina; for cases related to MERCOSUR and NON-MERCOSUR Nationals, until the issuance of the FOREIGN ID CARD (locally known as “DNI”). The application method can either be at the CONSULATES or IN COUNTRY. We also assist with the annual or bi-annual renewal of the residency (as the case may be) until we obtain the Permanent Residency.